The League of Agricultural & Equine Centers Scholarship Program recognizes League members or potential members who are interested in expanding their education in the facility management industry, but whose facility, for any given reason, may lack the funding to send an applicant to The League’s Annual Symposium or The League Footing Academy.
Application Deadline: September 15
Awarded by: October 1General Guidelines and Criteria:
• The League will provide recipients with full registration to the Annual Symposium or The League Footing Academy. Registration does not include optional activity fees such as the optional tours on the Sunday preceding the Symposium. In addition to registration, The League will provide recipients with up to a $500 stipend to be applied to travel and/or hotel costs.
• Applicants must be a member in good standing of The League or be prepared to join The League.
• There will be no more than two scholarships available each year; applicants who have never received a scholarship will be given priority over those who have previously received a scholarship.
• Recipients must be willing and able to attend the Annual Symposium or The League Footing Academy for which the applicant is granted.
• Recipients must be willing to support The League and its initiatives by providing testimonials about their experience at the Annual Symposium or The League Footing Academy and be an advocate for The League.
• The applicant must submit the attached application by the published deadline.
• All applications shall be reviewed by the Awards Committee which will make its recommendation to the Board of Directors for approval.
• Recipients will be notified by email from The League.
• The Board of Directors reserves the right not to issue a scholarship in any year if it is determined sufficient funds are unavailable.